jueves, 3 de junio de 2010

THE FILM

The last movie I saw at the cinema was Alice in Wonderland.
I really like the movie. On the one hand why the director I love it drives me crazy, of course, Tim Burton. I love Tim Burton, for me is the best director out there, so a few original films. I love it. Then why the film was very good, auque were a little slow, but I liked it.
I liked Burton has become much like Wonderland to their view.
The special effects were amazing and it was in 3D. Incredible. I left very happy with the film, but he was so happy when I learned that it was half past twelve and I had school the next day.
Here you have the trailer:




The phrase I liked was (in Spanish): -Estás loca! -Lo sé -¿Pero sabes una cosa? Las mejores personas lo están.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario