jueves, 3 de junio de 2010

PLAYBACK

This year we made the traditional playback fourth of ESO. To two numbers: Makeup - Mecano i Hot n 'Cold - Katy Perry.
Prepare Hot n 'Cold was fun because there's a part where Paul comes out and makes it maltractamos boyfriend. It was great doing that song with these two. First why that song is one of my favorites and the latter because I did it with one of my best friends and it was fantastic. Then Ainara and I had to go dressed as brides and it was fun.
For makeup, go out with Sandra, Stephanie, Ainara, Julia and Martha that made girls who are at home, disheveled and untidy. And then had the kids who were Aleix, Oliver, Oriol Julià and Guillem Montero who were dressed as girls.
The playback was a Friday and Saturday at ten o'clock at night.
All the work we did paid off and all the people that saw us welcomed us Ainara me and the dance we did.
Never forget this is why playback unna excuse to spend more time with the people in my course, and know more.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario