sábado, 4 de septiembre de 2010

THE LAST OF THE MOHICANS




This summer, we had a job from the English department. We had to read "The last of the mohicans". In class, we saw the film, but I didn't see the movie. So I had two jobs: see the movie and read the book.
The book is focused more on the part of the war between France and Great Britain on the land.In contrast, in the film talk about war but focus more the love story between Cora and Hawk-Eye.
The book has been very difficult to read, what has caused it was a boring job. Reading has been very difficult since it came out much new vocabulary. See the film was more entertaining.
The story "The Last of the Mohicans" I liked it but the ending is very sad.
I recommend watching the film because it is beautiful. I am not convinced at first, but as the film was passing was better. I was pleasantly surprised.







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario